Pioneer Gulf FZE. – 7th October 2014 – Pioneer Electronics, a leader in aftermarket car audio, today released its new 2015 line of in-dash multimedia receivers, AVH-X7750BT, AVH-X6750DVD, AVH-X5750BT, AVH-X4750DVD, AVH-X2750BT, AVH-X1750DVD, AVH-275BT and AVH-175DVD. For the first time, Pioneer extends smartphone connectivity to both Android and iOS users throughout most of their latest models along with useful content delivered by AppRadio Mode transforming the ‘Connected Car’ concept into a much smoother one. The new multimedia receivers1 (except AVH-275BT and AVH-175DVD) support an extensive range of iOS® and Android™ platforms, which now offer easy connection via their smartphone’s USB cable.
The latest models available on both Android (4.0 and above for compatible Android phones) and iOS 6.0 – iOS 7.1.2 platforms (for iPhone 5®, 5S® and 5C®) include AVH-X7750BT, AVH-X6750DVD, AVH-X5750BT, AVH-X4750DVD, AVH-X2750BT and AVH-X1750DVD.
“Smartphone users continue to expect smoother connectivity so they can experience content that are increasingly playing an important role in their daily drives,” said Mr. ‘Muralidhar Masala, Senior Manager, Product Planning & Marketing Department, Pioneer Gulf FZE
“Our new range of multimedia receivers allows more drivers to harness smartphone connectivity through AppRadio Mode whether they are using an Android or iOS smartphone, and gives them better access to useful contents through Pioneer’s new AppRadioLIVE, enabling better control of their smartphone content, reinforcing Pioneer as the leader in the Connected Car concept.”
All the new receivers, except AVH-175DVD and AVH-275BT, are currently the most affordable models in the market that provides iOS and Android smartphone integration with:
- AppRadio Mode – Pioneer’s free and exclusive AppRadio Mode let users view and control third-party applications installed on their compatible smartphone devices on both iOS and Android platforms directly through each receiver’s touchscreen displays. Besides extending this functionality for more drivers to use mapping and music applications to enhance their journey, the AppRadio Mode has recently launched AppRadioLIVE to make such contents even more accessible.
- AppRadioLIVE – AppRadioLIVE is a proprietary application developed by Pioneer to provide optimized content access for drivers. It aggregates content through a new interactive interface divided into four quadrants, allowing users to switch between a selection of mapping, music, news information and calendar events apps simultaneously.
In addition, car owners can now easily connect their smartphones to the receivers simply through their device’s own USB cable, eliminating costly and complicated setups previously required. Additional cabling options are also available. 
Impressive Sound Quality and AV Features
The AVH-X7750BT, AVH-X6750DVD, AVH-X5750BT, AVH-X4750DVD, AVH-X2750BT and AVH-X1750DVD models are designed with:
- Superb Audio Functions – Pioneer made several audio enhancements which outscored other high-end models by offering the 13-band Graphic Equalizer and Auto Time Alignment. Available on these models within such a modest price range for the first time, the latter delivers a more accurate sound effect through the three-way network mode, a function whereby drivers can calibrate sound by adjusting the distance from each car speaker component, such as tweeter, woofer and subwoofer, to the driver. Other key improvements included a 3% reduction in speaker noise level compared to previous models, and drivers can now backup their audio settings.
- Improved Video Parameters – These models support an extensive range of video codecs including DivX, Xvid, H.264 and MPEG4. AVH-175DVD and AVH-275BT supports DivX, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MP3, AAC and WAV formats.
- High-Quality Component DVD Video – Drivers and passengers enjoy clearer and sharper imagery on all the new multimedia receivers including AVH-175DVD and AVH-275BT with its improved DVD drive.
- Better Audio Streaming & Clearer Voice Calls – All the new models with Bluetooth compatibility have the latest Bluetooth AVRCP 1.4 which allows users to search music files from the browsing display. They can also enjoy clearer hands-free calls with the updated Hands-Free Profile (HFP 1.6) which doubled the voice frequency bandwidth.
Cooler & Intuitive GUI
Selected modelsshowcase more sophisticated graphics and easier to navigate with the new Home Menu Display. Besides giving quick access to the present source, Bluetooth or AppRadio Mode, users can simply drag and drop to change and customize their Source Menu Display’s order. Music Playback Display spots more shortcuts including direct access to MIXTRAX, equalizer settings and list search.
Improved Steering Wheel Control
Drivers get to control more functions directly via the steering wheel. Besides offering the usual functions of playing and skipping song tracks, drivers can now configure their buttons to rewind and even select AV source.
Digital TV Tuner
In this collection, Pioneer also introduces two new digital TV tuners, HD DVB-T (GEX-1750DVB) and HD DVB-T2 (GEX-1750DVB2), which can be operated via receiver touch panel displays for selected compatible models4, allows users to access television programs seamlessly and even record them.
Pioneer Multimedia Receivers will be available at Pioneer authorised dealers from November onwards.
For more updates on these products, please visit the Pioneer Car Entertainment Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PioneerCarEntertainment/